Once named Ohio’s Best Hometown, Findlay, Ohio is a picturesque community 40 miles south of Toledo. With great parks and a beautiful downtown area, there is no shortage of date ideas that can make for a fun, romantic evening.
As a life-long Findlay, Ohio resident, I can attest to the diversity of our shops, restaurants, activities, and local and regional events. While some think of Findlay as a relatively small community, our town has a ton to offer!
Here are a few Findlay, Ohio date ideas for you and your significant other:
2. Visit the various adult beverage shops in the downtown vicinity. Many to choose from
3. Book a show at the Marathon Center for the performing arts
4. Take in a movie at our Cinema with 12 different Movies out off of Interstate Dr.
5. Take a stroll through the Blue Rock Nature Preserve
6. Attend a University of Findlay sporting event
7. Get extra creative at a Paint & Partake Wine Night
8. Connect with your inner-child at the Mazza Gallery Findlay
9. Play horseshoes at Riverside Park
10. Go knock down some pins at AMF Sportsman Lanes